Skydot Genius School ERP Software
School is an organization where education is given to the students to make them capable for the battle of life and to make them learn on their own and teach one another.
Prime duty of the teachers and staff members to plan and act for the welfare of the students. For this purpose, they need ample amount of time. If they get free from other work like data management especially if they are doing manually, they can think and work for the progress of students and school
To fulfill this purpose, we have a software especially for school management which will save lot of time of teachers and other staff. In this software, we can plan our own fees structure, we can manage all the inquiries and admissions, generate fees reports and other necessary reports. We can manage library and all its functions in this software.
Skydot Business ERP Software Starts from only Rs. 9,999/-
What we provide in School ERP
School fills Admission Form whosoever come for Admission. If the parents did not come for enquiry before and came directly for admission, then there is no need to fill Enquiry Form. In Masters Menu, click on Admission Form. List of Students who are already admitted in the school will be displayed with few options in that window. There are few buttons at the top of the window for various functionalities which are as follows:
1) To see the Admission Form of the students, select the student record and click on Admission Form button. Admission form will open up. We can take the print out of the form also.
2) Click on ID-Card. See ID-Cards and take their print out also.
3) We can send any kind of information to students using SMS facility by clicking on SMS button.
4) Click on List button to see the list of admissions. We can take the print out of the list also.
5) There is a very good feature in the software. We can export and import admission data to and from excel sheet.
6) We can send wishes to students and their parents on their birthdays and anniversaries.
7) Click on the option “List of Discontinued Students” to see the list of students who left the school.
8) We have Search and Sort options also in this window.
There is a facility of Attendance Manager also in school software wherein attendance of students is recorded like how many students are present, absent or on leave. Manual attendance record has been converted to digital.
Manual attendance record has been converted to digital. Let’s see how to mark the daily attendance of students.
1) Click on Attendance in Entries menu. Attendance Manager window will be opened. We can see daily attendance of all the students classwise. We can take the printout and see the summary of the attendance also.
2) To mark the attendance, click on New button. Select Date, Class, Section and click OK.
3) Mark the attendance of the students and click on Save button to save the entries.
4) We can send SMS to the parents if the student is present or absent.
We can see the attendance Report of the particular student by clicking on Summary button on Attendance Manager window.
here is a mobile App to take daily attendance in which teachers can make students daily attendance and the complete attendance will be saved in software using a button ‘Refresh Data from Mobile App’ at the bottom of ‘Attendance Manager’ window.
The main role of transportation system in every school is to pick and drop the students from and to their respective routes on time. For different routes, school has to charge different amount from students based on distance covered.
1) Go to Masters Menu and click on Route. Create Route Master window will open up.
2) Click on New button.
3) Type Route Name.
4) Select Frequency. Months will be automatically selected based on the frequency.
5) Click on Save. This way, we can create more number of routes.
6) There is a search option also below. We can search any route from number of routes.
Create Route Plan
School charges different transport fees for different routes based on distance covered.
1) In Masters Menu, click on Route Plan or click on Transport button on main window. Create Route Plan window will open up.
2) Click on New button.
3) Select route and type fees value for that route.
4) Select class and category of student and click Save to save this plan. This way, we can create route plan for all the routes.
5) There is a search option also below. We can search any plan according to Route Name, Class, Category and Fees value.
6) If we want to delete any route plan, there is a delete button also below.
Fully Integrated Library Management
In a library, all the books need to be managed properly, their issue and return transactions should be accurately maintained. Using school software, all the time consuming manual register maintenance work has been changed to digital and automatic
Now, let’s see how to issue book.
1) Click on Issue book button.
2) Select Date, search Admission No. All the details of the student will be displayed..
3) Type Accession No. of book. Book details associated with that accession no. will be displayed.
4) Click on Issue button to issue that book to that particular student.
Let’s see how to make entry for book returned by student.
1) Click on Receive book button.
2) Select Date, search Admission No. Student details associated with that admission no. will be displayed.
3) Type Accession No. Book details associated with that accession No. will be displayed.
4) Click on Receive button. This way, we can make book return entry.
If we want to see all the books which are issued to students, click on Book Issue Register button.
There is a book search option also.
We can see book issue record of a particular Accession No. or Roll No. etc.
We can send SMS to any student by clicking on Send SMS button.
Similarly, we can see all the books which are returned by students. For this, click on Books Receive Register button. We can send SMS also.
We can see the Ledger of books also. In the ledger, all the details like issue date, return date, days delayed, fine if any for a particular student will be shown.
There might be many books which are issued but not returned. To see those books, click on Pending Books. We can send reminder SMS to a student for books which are not returned by clicking on Send SMS button.
Good part of I-Genius is that all the reports are automatically generated as entries are being made. Let’s see different kinds of fees reports.
Fees Receipt Register
We can maintain Fees Register the way School maintains manual Register. In Fees Register, we can see date-wise fees collected – late fees, concession, net fees, balance amount.
1) Go to Display Menu and click on Fees Receipt Register. Fees Receipt Register window will open up.
2) Select dates and click OK.
Print Multiple Receipts in One Shot. Click on Receipts button to see Fees Receipt as below.
Send Fees information to parents via SMS
We can take the print out of Fees Register. Click on Print button.
There is a search option also. We can search Fees Record based on Student Name or Admission No. or Month
Fees Summary Report
We can see Head wise Fees Summary for all the classes for a particular period.
Go to Display menu and click on Fees Head Summary.
Select dates and click OK.
Fees Dues Report
We can see Fees due – classwise, family wise, its status report and detailed due list.
1) Go to Display menu and click on Fees Dues List.
2) It shows four options. Let’s see Fees Dues – Class wise. Click on Fees Dues – Class wise. Fees Due – Class wise window will be opened.
3) Select class, Section, Route, Family.
4) Select Months for which we want to see Fees Due.
5) Check the check box “Consider Old Balance”.
School Software Generates very valuable and forecasting reports like
- Fees Due List
- Demand Register
- Defaulters List
- Class Wise Fees
- Collection Summary
- Head Wise Summary
- Fees Card
- Fees Receipts Register and much more
- Fully Secure Solution: Automatic Backup Facility
- Self-Configurable User Permissions
- Customizable Fee Slip Design, Use any Paper Size, Fonts
- Logo, Colors, Preprinted Stationary to beautify your Fee
- Slip Design
- Implementation Time =30 Míns
- Import Data From Excel
- ID card Printing, Cheque Printing, Admission Form Print With Photo, Enquiry Management
- All financial reports are ready at a single click
- Windows based very attractive & user friendly interface Developed keeping in mind a layman user.
- SMS Sending: Birthday Wish, Fees Receipt, Fees Reminders
Complete Financial Account Solution
We can modify the school details like its phone no., email ID, website etc
Go to Masters menu and click on Organization Info.
Organization details window will be opened.
You can make any changes you want in details and click on Save Changes.
School has to incur various charges at the time of stock purchase like Delivery Charges, Freight Charges, Labour etc
1) If we want to create any charges Heads, go to Masters Menu and click on Bill Sundry
2) Other Charges Heads window will be opened.
Type Charges Head, select Account to Post.
Select the option “Type of Charges”. Click on Save.
Demand Bill Printing
If a parent has paid part of the fees and some amount is balance or any fee is due for particular months, then school give a Fee slip to student to pay balance fees. Then, parents deposit balance and due fees in the bank.
For this purpose, we go to Entries Menu and click on Demand Bill Printing. Demand Bill Printing window will be opened.
Select Date, class and press Select Date, class and press Enter key. Months will be displayed below.
Select the months for which we want to see fees dues. The students of the selected class will be shown whose fees is balance and due for selected months.
To take print out of the students record, select the records by checking the check box in the beginning of each record and click on Print button. We will see the Fee slip as below.
School can make payment entries using this software. All the payments made by school like Books purchased from Book Supplier, Travelling Expenses, Water and Electricity Expenses are entered using Quick Payment option in Entries menu.
Select Date, Payment mode. Receipt No. will be generated automatically.
Select Account Name for the expenses incurred.
Type the Total Amount of expenses paid. Click Save button to save entry.
Click on Print button to take the print out of the list of payments made.
To delete any record, select the record and click on Delete button. Software will ask for confirmation if we want to delete record or not. Click Yes or No.
SMS Birthday, Home work & Due Reminders Integration
Every kind of stock and its sale purchase is also managed systematically with no ambiguity. SMS facility is also an attractive feature of this software through which we can send all kind of information to students and parents.
- To send SMS to any student, select that student record and click SMS. Type your message and click “Send SMS” button.
- We can send any kind of information to students using SMS facility by clicking on SMS button.
- We can send reminder SMS to a student for books which are not returned by clicking on Send SMS button.
- We can send SMS to the parents if the student is present or absent.
- Send Fees information to parents via SMS
- If we want to see the report in Excel sheet, click on Open with Excel. To send reminder or any information through SMS, click SMS.
- This software has option to see Defaulters list and we can send SMS and Reminder Letter to parents to remind them to pay the due fees.
Fully Integrated Stock Management
This report shows list of available and zero balance stock items kept by School, its opening stock quantity and value, closing stock quantity and value, its sale and purchase quantity and value
1) Go to Display menu, Stock Reports and click on Stock Register.
2) Select Dates and click OK.
3) There is a search option also like Item Name and Company Name according to which we can search stock item records.
Material Issue Register
This report shows list of students who purchased books and stationery from school.
1) Go to Display menu, Stock Reports and click on Material Issue Register.
2) Select Dates and click OK.
3) There is a search option below like Regd No., Bill No., Student Name according to which we can search records.
Total Quantity of items, Bill Value, Cash Received and Balance Amount are also shown at the bottom.
We can take the print out of this report also. Click on Print button.
Stock Purchase Register
This report shows list of items purchased by school from different suppliers.
1) Go to Display menu, Stock Reports and click on Stock Purchase Register.
2) Select Dates and click OK.
3) There is a search option also like Bill No., Party Name, Item Name according to which we can search item records
We can take the print out of this report also by clicking on Print button.
Send instant SMS to client from any kind of voucher punching.
We update WordPress core and plugins to keep your site protected.
Your website will be safe even if there are vulnerable accounts.
Send instant EMAIL to client from any kind of voucher printing formate on punching.
Create as many email addresses, and email forwards as you need!
Cache content and filter malicious traffic before it hits your server.
Power Full Report Designer where you can Design Printing Style of your stationary.
You can reach our team at any time, day or night.
If you're not completely satisfied, simply cancel within 30 days.